1.18.2007

Awesome Man hugs.

Thanks for all of your advice on Kaze. I'll keep you updated on how things are going. I have tried whacking her back but she just runs off really fast. I really think she may be trying to take my Alpha spot, as some of you suggested. Well, that's not going to happen so she can keep on trying!

I spent an hour staring at the woman last night before I decided she was worthy of a snuggle. I litteraly stared at her for an hour, right next to her on the floor, then I decided to jump up. It would have been pretty comfy but I'm a "Latte magnet" and her lap is just NOT big enough for more than me, so I left. Of course Latte left too. She was a little frustrated with us..hehe.

I had to be VERY demanding to the Awesome Man for my lovin' last night. Here's what's supposed to happen:

I stand on the people bed and start to purr, over by the edge. The base of my tail poofs out (just the base) and I kind of weave back and forth. The Awesome Man walks over to the bed, pats his chest, and I stand up on my hind legs and put my front paws on his chest. I stand there while he massages my ears and under my chin and I purr really loudly.

Last nigth he kept walking by the bed ingnoring me! I was getting really frustrated but he eventually gave in after the Woman asked how he could ingnore me. I was so happy he didn't forget that I purred louder than I ever have. Even louder than Kaze!!

Then I chased him to the shower and bit his ankles, as usual.

10 comments:

Daisy said...

Chase! Getting hugs! Very good. I wish I could see the base of yer tail when it gets poofy.

Gemini said...

Oh Chase that sounds like a good idea. I think I will nip at Momma's heals when she goes to the shower too!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Aw, that is sweet. Daddy hugs are wonderful especially when, like yours is, he is the favorite. I go back and forth, both play with me differently and love on me differently. I go with my mood.

Good luck with Kaze! As for the lap, you need to tell Latte, no sharing! He can lay next to the lap, and you get the whole thing (this coming from an only kitty of course!)

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm says she used to have a woofie that nipped at heels. I'm glad you got your hugs and snuggles!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Hi, you big handsome mancat.

Mittens tail poofs like that when she purrs too. (Just the base) She sticks her butt up in the air too when she does that. Kind of unlady like, if you ask me.

Patches

Tara said...

I can understand Latte, I would want to snuggle with you as well. I like to stare at Mom too before I decide to jump on her lap. But sometimes, she will stare back, and I pounce in her face and punch her with my paw! Just trying to be an Alpha Cat! Tara

Anonymous said...

we wanna see a picshure of that! well, you know - the part where yur tail's poofed an yur purrin' an he's pettin' you, not the part 'bout where he's takin' a shower.

Piggy and Grover said...

Hee hee! Ankle biting is cool!

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

What is it about girl-cats? Lately, Persephone has been trying to be in charge too! Grumpybutt just wants to be left alone so he mostly just growls really rude things about Persephone's mother, morals, and mental capacity and then runs away. But since I was sick, now she's trying to knock me around too!

Don't let her win, Chase, you'll never get any toys or good beds or food or snuggles unless she doesn't want them if you let her win!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Chase

I do the same fink wif my Momma. I likes to hop up into her arms and when I am up on a counter I will stare up at her until she takes me in her arms. Then I purr like a little baby.

Abby