2.16.2007

Clean Up Crew

Its a hard job but someone has to do it. As I mentioned yesterday, Kaze & Latte are not very wise. I would expect them to at least understand that when stinky goodness is in front of you- eat it! But, they're just too young to understand I suppose. So I go around and clean up the stinky goodness they don't eat. I know, I know, its a HARD job and it does exhaust me. The Woman actually appreciates my efforts and I get a tasty snack.

Of course I do get jealous when the Woman sprinkles Temptations on Latte's food to get him to eat. What, he gets treats just because he's eating???? Maybe he's actually smart about that.... And then Kaze gets her own private dining room since she would rather play than eat. But I'm the dependable one who will always eat the food. I'm reliable and very devoted to my duties.

11 comments:

Katnippia said...

Chase, that is definetly a very tiring job. I help our meowmize to by covering up what eferyonez doesn't eat. Oh, I even help her finds messes on the floor that our woofie (bad dog) might make. Purrs, and snuggles...Pounce

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Chase

You are very dependable and smart and handsome.

Abby

Victor Tabbycat said...

Psst, Chase... Bonnie leafs purrfectly good food in her dish, so I clean it up for her. I's studyin you to learn how to be a Big Man cat. I'll be 2 on Mar 1!

Gemini said...

Oh we lock Cheysuli up because she eats too much and too fast and she's now fat. Then she cleans the plates!

Daisy said...

Cleaning up the leftover stinky goodness is a very hard job, but someone has to do it! Good job Chase!

Tara said...

All that extra stinky goodness sounds nice, but I do like Latte's trick!

Tara

Anonymous said...

you're doing an excellent job - keep up the good work!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

It's a tough job, but someone has to do it.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Check your mailbox, Chase! Don't bite the man in the blue shorts... this time.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Chase, you are such a good man cat. No wonder the ladies love you so much.

Lux said...

Pats on the back to Chase!