Here we have a great example of me giving of myself for others. This is baby Latte when he was 3 or 4 months old. He was really tiny and needed a good big brother to watch over him. I had to keep him really warm and snuggled so he'd feel safe and loved. I was very good at being his protector. Since then he's grown to a big little cat but he still loves me the most. He rubs on me and snuggles with me all of the time. Its good to be a good big brother.
I've been tagged!
1. Lets face it, without me you would never know what really goes on in our house. Those other two....not exactly reality based all of the time.
2. It is a connection for me and the Woman. We've been a lot closer since I started blogging.
3. I got a harem from blogging! I have the most gorgeous group of ladies cats called Chase's Charmers! Without blogging....I'd have Kaze and the Woman. Not exactly ideal.
4. The Awesome Man thinks its cool that I get stuff in the mail. Now if Kaze or Latte get stuff he doesn't give the Woman as much crap.
5. People like my furrs....I like to share my furrs everywhere. I like to shed a lot so I have plenty to share!!
I'm not sure who has/hasn't been tagged so if you haven't, leave a comment and I'll add you and consider yourself tagged!