12.13.2006

Flashy-light

I love the holidays. I love all of the toys that appear in the living room and the huge bowl of pine water for us to drink. My favorite new thing this year is the flashy-light! Not the one on the picture box, the one the Awesome Man uses to check the level of the pine water. He is really good at making sure we have lots of pine water to drink from every morning and night. Since SOMECAT (Kaze or Latte!!) broke the lamp in the living room, the people can't see the water level all that easily.

The flashy-light is a lot like the Red Dot (I have figured out the secret of the red dot by the way!!!) but yellow and wider. So I chased after it for a while, smacked at it with my front paws. I'm feeling so frisky now that I'm getting better. Kaze the dope doesn't get the flashy-light and Latte knows to let me play with it first. The Awesome Man was late to work because he played with me. Hence why I call him the Awesome Man- always putting my needs first!

9 comments:

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Hmmmmmmm...I now know that Meowm is the keeper of the red dot. I wonder if she has a flashy light? Sounds like it could be fun to play with!

Gemini said...

Oh Chase, that's pretty awesome of the Awesome Man! You are furry lucky.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That flashy light sounds like a lot of fun! So does the red dot! I may have to convince my humans to buy one or both!

It's great that you are feeling better :)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

I'm glad yoor feeling better. And thanks for sayin I'm smokin, yoor kinda hot yoorself. Yoo can teleport offur (bring Latte if yoo want) anytime and we could play wif the flashy lites dat momma has in her room. She calls dem "moozikal lites" but dey are just like the red dot 'cept they are difrent colors.~Sadie

Anonymous said...

yur Awesome Man duz sound grate! our Lady's late ta werk lots on account of she duzzn't wanna get up when we're sleepin' on her an purrin' an cuddlin'. cats come furrst.

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY, we can comment now! - The Meezers.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh you have to tell us the secret of the red dot!
The Awesome man sounds, well, awesome.

Rascal said...

Pine water is a wonderful holiday tradition, isn't it! So nice of your Awesome Man to be so thoughtful.

Max said...

Wow, we don't get pine water! Our tree doesn't get NOTHING! I tried chewing on it, but it tastes like plastic.