12.14.2006

Snuggling is nice until....

The Woman kept staring and me and Latte while we were "spooning" (as she called it). I love the little guy and he's quit snuggly. We must have been snoozing for about an hour and she kept commenting on how sweet we looked. I just squeeze my eyes tighter and try to block her out of my head. Latte was just passed out. So we're all nice and cozy until.....

Kaze. Attack of the killer Kaze. Man that cat drives me crazy. She's always trying to bite attack me because she's jealous of my time with Latte and how I'm just not that into her. I mean, she's a frootbat- just not my bag baby! So she jumps up and tries to snuggle. Of course she weighs like a ton (I really think she's packing on the pounds...just my opinion) and lands on top of me. In under 10 seconds I'm up and gone. I feel bad for Latte who's always stuck in the middle but I just can't handle that creature for too long.

5 comments:

Gemini said...

Oh there is always one. Oh wait.. in my house that's me...

The Meezers or Billy said...

it's always the girls, they can't stand for anyone to be snuggly wifout them.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Oh shame Chase. I know what you are talking about! The Little Terror will just not leave me alone. Everytime I want to nap he jumps on me. When I just walk he want to tackle me! I just go outside, so he can't get me.
But today Mom told me great news, LT is going to go and drive Merlin crazy! Yay! - Bubbles

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I guess Kaze is just a hyper female. Not much you can do about it. Maybe she will calm down a bit as she gets older and you will be able to stand her better.

Anonymous said...

keep encuridgin' her ta pack on the pownds an then she won't be able ta jump on ya anymore an plus she'll just lay 'round an be fat an snuggly.