12.15.2006

Sleeping is my favorite thing to do



I think I'm pretty good at sleeping, I find the best spots and claim them for a long time. The younger cats got kicked out of the snuggle room quite early last night but the Woman actually called me to come in with them. So I got locked in there for a few hours which was nice. But then I of course wanted to get out. I had to thump-thump-thump at the door to wake her up. See, my favorite spot to sleep at night and into the morning is this here bed. Its on top of a plastic set of drawers which is quite "tacky" according to the people. I say it fits perfectly under the window sill. On top is the least nicest bed in the house. One of those flat as a pancake ones you can find for $7.99. BUT on top of that is a really nice snuggle pad my Auntie Jane made just for me. Now don't be scared little ones but it does have Moose on it. But they are just pictures, so not to worry. Also, I was sure to spray it with Rocky & Mao's Vishus Deer stuff first. I find it also keeps the younger juicier cats away so I can nap under the nice morning sun in peace.

10 comments:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Chase

Now dat looks furry comfy to naps and naps in. Yu have a grrr--8 snuggle blankie and boo-tee-full window to looks out of...oooo what could be better~a warm dryer, perhaps?

*Abby

Anonymous said...

ooh - that's that nice fleece like we gotted in our packidge frum Kaze. i luv the fleece peeces!
Cocoa

that looks like the purrfect spot to nap in peace & quiet without annoying siblings bothering you
Grr

Plastic is probably tacky, but it sure is better to have - just in case you were to knock over a big vase of water on top of a wooden bookcase filled with antique books at 6AM. Especially if that wooden bookcase was the only place where the Lady forgot to put earthquake putty under the stuff.
Midnight

LZ said...

Wow Midnight, that's a really good point! The earthquake putty you sent us has certainly gotten Kaze out of some sticky situations.

Chase

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

I like to sleep too!!!

Eric and Flynn said...

Oh yes, furry nise nap spot, an it looks nise an cosy. If'n yoo turn rownd the uvver way yoo can see what's going on owtside too.

Rascal said...

What a great nap spot. Sleeping is one of my favorite hobbies too.

sammawow said...

We love to sleep on fleece too. Our MamaKitty has a fleecey robe that we love a lot - it even has "hello kitty" pictures all over it. When we find a picture of us with it, we'll post it!

China Cat & Willow

Lilly Lu, Iris and Maxwell Mufsa Millon said...

Hay chace I got one those beds too they very cosey Lilly uses the one by the door I use the one by the computer to make sure I helping wiff all the computer stuff I going to put my kitty quuit when it comes in the mail on it


Mu shue

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, dat looks like a good sleepy spot. Also I wuzent flirtin or nuffin wen I vited yoo, and Latte, ofer to play chase da moozikal lites. I jus thot yoo mite like to play. I likes it wen ofer kitties teleport ofer to play. I has grate toyz and dunt mind sharin iz all. I don't think Rocky wood getz mad about dat.~Sadie

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That looks like a nice place to nap. You look very comfortable!