12.21.2006

Cranky

I'm cranky. I don't want either of those young cats near me. Even Latte. I'm hissy and growly and I'd really like my personal space. The Awesome Man yelled at me when I hissed at Latte because all Latte was doing was trying to snuggle. Apparently my hissing did not scare him so the Awesome Man yelled at me and then I had to get up and go find another comfy spot. Sometimes I just want my personal space. I know I have soft fur but its MINE and I don't need to share with those who have less fur if I don't want to. But I'm certainly willing to snuggle with any hot babes out there who might need a nice warm guy like me!

8 comments:

Daisy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daisy said...

Chase, you are very handsome. I would like to snuggle with you!

Gemini said...

Yes, everyone here starts to hate to snuggle sometimes. Sometimes we all gets okay with it but I can understand wanting your own space.

Madness, Trouble, Squish and Milkbone said...

Well, since you are the elder, you have the right to say no to snuggling. LT wants to snuggle with the 2 Bs, but they say no way! So he has to snuggle with Mom.

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean. I need my purrsonal space too, and I only snuggle when it's MY choice.
Grr

Millie said...

Oh Chase, you look very snuggle-able. But Jasmine doesn't want me to snuggle with her. Heck she doesn't want me to be anywhere near her. I bet she knows how you feel.

The Meezers or Billy said...

it's ok Chase, you doesn't always haf to snuggle wif the youngins. being older means that you haf 'perogies' or somefing like that - like choices. - Miles

Bonnie Underfoot said...

Chase, I agree wif you completely. You had efurry rite to hiss an you haf a rite to your privacy. I purrfur my privacy, too. The only reason I don't whap Victor into next week is, that would involve touching him, an I haf ONE RULE: NO TOUCHY! I's on yur side. Efurry cat needs a private place to get away.