12.06.2007

Chick-hen

I will do anything for fresh chick-hen. The Woman was making herself some chick-hen soup last night for while her paw is mending. First she boiled some plain chick-hen. Then she cut it up. I smelled it right away. I ran into the kitchen and I rubbed on her legs. I NEVER rub on her legs. Then (you're never going to believe this) I gave the WOMAN tail-poof. My brilliant plan worked and I got a bite. I left the room and then I heard her call Latte & Kaze. I RAN back in and I meezed at her! I NEVER talk and I meezed like one of the meezers. Then I let her feed me out of her hand while standing on my hind legs.

It was completely worth placating her for 30 seconds.

Empress gave me on of Miss Peach's beautiful roses. She's such a sweet and beautiful lady cat. Thank you!

16 comments:

Forty Paws said...

Awwww. That is so sweet. Did you learn how to talk from Kaze & Latte? Inchrestin....

Luf, Us

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Very, Very clever..... Chase~!

You did a wonderful job~!!!!!!!!
That is the thing we got to do~!

Just Ducky said...

Ohhhhh, fresh chick-hen!!!

The Meezers or Billy said...

awwww. our mommy would call you a chick-hen monster.

and you gave HER tail poof? WOW.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Chase, me wants to gives you a peaches goldy rose because you visits me and tels me me cute ans it makes me feels specials! Its is on our bloggy. ~Empress

Honey P. Sunshine said...

nice score chase

The Furry Kids said...

Whoa! You're very brave. Chick-hen askeers me a little. Good job on the meezing, though. I think that would definitely score you extras.

We're purring and purraying and sending pawsitive thoughts for The Woman tomorrow.

Love,
Tazo

Daisy said...

You even did the tail-poof? That must be some very good chick-hen!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Wow! The things we do for chicken! I bet it was worth it though!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

You gave her the poof tail?

OH Chase you do love Chik-hen!
I do too and I dance around and mew at Momma when she is cooking..of course I do this whenever she is in the kitchen. I LOVE to eat.

Purrs
Gracie

Gemini and Ichiro said...

That is so excellent Chase. I love chicken. Well hey, I love food in general!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yoo tail poofed? Furr the Woman?????? And yoo meesed??? That must haf been some eggsullent chick-hen. Good work.

Sunny's Mommy said...

For fresh chicken, it's okay to do anything necessary to get it ;-)

PB 'n J said...

We can't believe you meezed at her, that must have been some gooooood chick-hen

Willow said...

Oooohh, that sounds like good chick-hen! And you even did the tail-poof??? I wonder if I try that too that I'll get more chick-hen - I must go practicing meezing...

Purrrrrs, Willow

World of Animals, Inc. said...

Mom was probably so happy with you giving her tail-poof. But you had to do what you had to get some chicken. We hope it was delicious and the other siblings enjoyed theirs too. Thanks for the share. Have a wonderful day.
World of Animals