2.27.2007

How to terrfiy humans

I like to share my many years of experience freaking out humans. I've had a lot of practice especially with the Woman. The other morning I was sleeping with my eyes open and taking slow shallow breaths so I looked something like this:

(Reenactment of actual events! And because Bonnie likes pictures of me.)


It was early and the Woman had just gotten out of bed to do her cat head count which she does every morning. There I was sleeping peacefully when she saw me and stopped dead in her tracks. She held her breath and stared really closely at me. I tried to hold my breath to really freak her out. Just when it looked like she was going to poke me.....I winked at her. Haha!!!! It was hilarious! She went and yelled at the Awesome Man that "his cat" was trying to give her a heart attack.

Ahh....I forgot how fun it is to freak her out. So this morning, I decided to sleep in the bathroom sink. I haven't done that for a while but its great to see her jump when she discovers me!

In answer to the SAT questions: Normally she wouldn't share her score from the SAT but she feels that everyone should know how subjective and pointless that test is. She got a 1040 the time Jasmine peed on her. She took the exam a second time and got a 1070. Those are not great scores. She graduated in the top 10% of her high school class and she was Phi Beta Kappa from college graduating from both high school and college with over a 3.7 GPA. Obviously she's not a dummy (though she is always saying she is so I don't know why we can't believe her) so that test really isn't indicative of intelligence (again, I think it is- she's pretty dumb).

12 comments:

Katnippia said...

Hi my sweet and handsome Chase. Taps likes to scare our meowmize as well. Sometimes when he is breathing you can really see his sides move. So she watches him a few minutes, and if she still can't tell she will put her hand on him. Oh, you lookz vury handsome in your picfer today.
Purrs, and headrubberz..Pounce

Gemini said...

Oh that sounds like a fun thing to do Chase. I will have to tell Georgia. It would be better if she did that for Momma....

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

Meowm just told me that I should never do that as her heart wouldn't be able to take it! But I think that is a great trick Chase!

The Meezers or Billy said...

our mommy agrees that the SAT is a stoopid test and just tests whefurr you is good at taking tests.

we loves to freak out the mom too. sleeping wif our eyes open would be a great one!

Daisy said...

Chase, that is a very funny trick you played!

Karen Jo said...

That's a good one Chase. I didn't know cats could sleep with their eyes open.

The Fluffy Tribe said...

Ahahahahahahahahaha that is funny ~Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat iz furry funny, we like to freek out our mom too. Zippy will hang over the side of the kitty perch and not move at all fur hours and when mom seez dis she runs in der and checks to see if she'z deded or sumfing.

Max said...

The Woman agrees, the SAT is stoopid. The Yonger Human took part of it when he was in 6th grade and scored pretty high, but then in high school not as high. Presumably in that time he got smarter, not dumber. And he didn't even have to put up with cat pee all over himself.

Just Ducky said...

Some people aren't good at those testy things.

Rascal said...

Good one Chase! If we Cats don't keep our humans on their toes, then who will???

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

That's like MY FAVERIT THING TO DO!!!! I've been fine-tooning my tekneek for 15 yeers! It drives the peepul KRAZY!!!